- The Old Guard – Four undying warriors who’ve secretly protected humanity for centuries become targeted for their mysterious powers just as they discover a new immortal.
2. BECOMING – Join Former First Lady Michelle Obama in an intimate documentary looking at her life, hopes and connection with others as she turs with “Becoming”
3. BLOOD & WATER – After crossing paths at a party, a Cape Town teen sets out to prove whether a private-school swimming star is her sister who was abducted at birth.
4. MUDBOUND – Two Mississippi families – one Black, One white –confront the brutal realities of prejudice, farming and friendship in a divided World War II era.
5. ATLANTICS – Arranged to marry a rich man, Young Ada is crushed when her true love goes missing at sea during a migrtion attempt –until a miracle reunites them.
6. JEZEBEL – During the internet’s infancy, a vulnerable woman follows her sister into the sex industry as a webcam model but her sudden popularity tests their bond.
7. LION HEART – When her father falls ill, Adaeze steps up to fun the family business — alongside her uncle –and prove herself in a male dominated world.
8. WHEN THEY SEE US – Five teens from Harlem trapped in a nightmare when they’re falsely accused of a brutal attack in Central Park. Based on the true story.
9. SELF MADE: INSPIRED BY THE LIFE OF MADAM C.J. WALKER – An African American washerwoman rises from poverty to build a beauty empire and become the first female self-made millionaire. Based on a true story
SOURCE – NETFLIX